Genesys Industries supplies quality services to fulfill all of your Keysight 3070 fixturing needs. We also will provide you with functional test fixture solutions. Genesys will fabricate the test fixture based upon your specifications or will recommend the optimum fixture solution for your PC board assembly. We also stand behind our work and will provide the necessary fixture maintenance so that you can protect your investment.
3070-ICT Programming Services
Genesys Industries specializes in providing high quality turnkey solutions for all of your test needs.
We also offer a wide range of services to help you successfully complete your objectives.
Our Basic Test Program will provide all of the standard operations that are necessary when creating a Test Program for the Keysight 3070. When you order the Basic Test Program you will receive the following:
- CAD translation of your data to board and board_xy
- Gerber file Translation when CAD data is not available
- Shorts and Opens test
- Analog discrete component test
- Standard digital library tests (3070-ICT Library)
- Setup libraries for all non 3070-ICT libraries
- Setup VTEP, TestJet and Polarity check options as needed
- Setup Node libraries for future analog functional test considerations
- Test generation process
- Perform Design Review with Genesys Industries Team of Experts prior to fixture fabrication
- Preparation of required fixture hardware materials
- Program will list all untestable devices
- Test fixture installation and debug
- Perform Board grading and Coverage Analyst to improve coverage and stability of test.
- Final documentation level as required by customer
Our standard 3070-ICT test program will be developed for maximum test coverage in your manufacturing environment. This level of programming will include all of the elements of the Basic Test program, plus the following advanced steps where applicable:
- All Basic Test Program Operations
- Component Model Development for Non-3070 library devices
- Functional Cluster Testing (2 or more devices as 1 test)
- Advanced Boundary Scan Testing (generated from manufacturer BSDL File)
- Switch Probes for Connector Presence Testing
- LED Color Testing
- Flash Programming of Memory Devices
- Serial EEPROM programming
- ISP Programming of FPGA’s and Micro-controllers
- Advanced Oscillator Testing
- Implement Customer Functional Test Requirements
- Dual Stage fixture if necessary
A large number of electrical devices are not in the standard Keysight Library. Genesys Industries will develop a library model for your non Keysight library devices. Our goal is to develop a library test which will exercise all testable device pins for your specific circuit topology. In the cases where it is cost prohibitive or not practical to develop a complete library model, Genesys will create a device existence test. An existence test will verify that the correct component is installed and oriented properly.
Summary of Genesys Library Model Services:
- Library Model Development for non-library devices
- Cluster Testing (2 or more devices as 1 test)
- Boundary Scan (generated from manufacturer BSDL file)
- Flash Programming
- ISP Programming
- EEPROM Programming
- Custom Programmable Device Development: PALs, ASICs, FPGAs
Programmable device tests like PALs and FPGAs will be automatically generated from the customer supplied PLD design files. Devices supported by Boundary Scan will be developed using the manufacturer Boundary Scan Description Language (BSDL) file. See the list of common programmable devices and their required files below:
|PALs, Gals, PLDs,||.JED|
|Actel||.EDN and .PIN|
|Xilinx||.ANN, .FIT, .EDN, .XNF|
|Vantis||.VHO, .RPT, .JED|
EEPROM and Flash Devices may be programmed
during the incircuit test. To provide this function the customer must supply
the Intel Hex file or a Motorola S-Record type file.
Cluster testing is often incorporated when node access is limited, feedback loops exist between 2 or more components, or when a specific design test requirement needs to be met. Genesys Industries will work with you to develop and implement the proper testing strategy concerning cluster testing.
All printed circuit boards designed today use some sort of CAM CAD software package. The output files from these CAD packages provide a very fast and accurate method of obtaining the information needed to build a 3070 test fixture and program. We will translate the associated CAD files into the required 3070 board and board_xy files. If CAD data is not available, a test fixture may be developed by translating Gerber files.
- CAD File Translation
- Gerber File Translation
Please Contact Us to inquire about any of your fixturing needs.
Please see our Quote web page for details concerning fixturing information requirements.